Home Care Services
When you can't manage normal daily activities, Home Care Services provides the help you need to stay in your own home or return there after a hospital or nursing home stay.
Our goal is to help you be independent at home with the support you need.
FCHCC staff work with you and your family in your home to help you determine your needs and make informed decisions. A plan of care specific to your needs is developed and services are arranged with service providers you choose.
Service options include:
- Personal Care
- Home Health Aide
- Adult Day Health/Supportive Home Care Aide
- Meals on Wheels
- Personal Emergency Response
- Chore Service
- Companion Program
- Care Management
- Nutritional Assessments
- Skilled Services (RN, PT, OT, ST)
- Money Management
- Adaptive Devices
- Home Modifications (ramps, grab bars, etc.)
- Supportive Home Care Aide (help for demented or resistant individuals)
- Respite Services for Caregivers
- Consumer-Directed Care
- Community Choices
- Referral and authorization of payment for skilled services such as nursing, PT, OT and/or speech therapy is not covered by an individual's insurance.
Start now by talking with our Resource Consultants. Contact the Information & Caregiver Resource Center at 800-732-4636, or 413-773-5555, or 978-544-2259, or TDD 413-772-6566, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or
Home Care Services can be reached at 800-732-4636, or 413-773-5555, or 978-544-2259, or TDD 413-772-6566, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Send us e-mail Updated June 2012