Respite Services for Caregivers
Respite Services for Caregivers help relieve caregivers of some of the stress that comes from providing daily care for elders or persons with memory disorders.
Respite Services can provide:
- Assistance with personal care and home making.
- Someone to care for your loved one so you can take a break.
- Care management to access services and equipment for your loved one.
- Access to caregiver support groups
- Access to the Alzheimer’s Association and their programs.
- Assistance arranging for short term respite stays in a skilled nursing facility.
There is no income eligibility or income requirement. All caregivers qualify.
Respite Services for Caregivers can be reached at 800-732-4636, or 413-773-5555, or 978-544-2259, or TDD 413-772-6566, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Updated January 2012